Product & Service Pricing
Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing, LinkedIn Profile Writing and Career Coaching Services: ALL LEVELS OF INDIVIDUALS
A Word's Worth offers a full range of services to meet each client's unique needs. From resume writing services to job search tools and strategies, A Word's Worth will provide you with the guidance and support you need to achieve your short and long-term goals. Since each person has his or her own individualized needs, services are priced on a per project basis.
Complexities of resume and cover letter writing services vary from individual to individual. Therefore, I cannot quote you a price until I have learned some basic information from you. I suggest you email me a copy of your existing resume for a free price quote or talk with me via telephone. Whatever the case, an exact quote will be provided before work commences.
Prices quoted encompass review of existing documents, personal consultation, and comprehensive interview so that a truly unique and customized achievement-oriented document can be developed for you. Documents, entirely scannable, are prepared in Microsoft Word or can be converted into a Rich Text Format or a PDF File, then emailed to you. I will implement changes / corrections, per your instructions. Generally speaking, prices for résumé and cover letter preparation, including career coaching and interview-preparation tips, start at $350. Add $150 - $200 for LinkedIn Profile creation.
- Add a LinkedIn profile with the purchase of Resume and Cover Letter!
Resume and Cover Letter Pricing is determined by your particular situation, with fees based on the following categories:
Individuals With Less Than 2 Years Of Experience
- Newly indoctrinated workers; students about to graduate from college; recently-graduated students with limited work experience.
- Professionals with supervisory, administrative, project leadership, and/or management experience.
- Across industry lines, professionals with significant management responsibility, encompassing P&L, staff, fiscal, sales, and / or marketing skills.
Executives / Senior Level Executives
- Professionals with oversight responsibility for strategic / tactical planning, managerial staffs, operations, production, and ultimately bottom-line profits.
**Prices are determined by level of project complexity and are subject to change depending upon scope of work.