- Certified Professional Resume Writer/Career Coach (CPRW/CC)
- Charter member of Career Management Alliance (formerly Career Masters Institute), a global organization providing leading-edge training and development for professionals in the Career Management Community, including resume writers, career coaches, recruiters, and human resources professionals
- Charter member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers/Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- 23-time nationally published author
- Selected for inclusion in the Heritage Registry of Who's Who, a publication which recognizes professionals for individual achievements in their field of endeavor
- Selected for inclusion in the Biltmore Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women, a directory of notable business leaders and successful professionals in North America
- Selected for inclusion in the Biltmore Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women Honors Edition
- Selected for inclusion in the Cambridge Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women, Honors Edition an honor limited to individuals who have demonstrated leadership and achievement in their industry and occupation
- Resume Workshop Presenter, New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Westampton, NJ
- Featured Guest Speaker and Resume / Cover Letter Writing Seminar Host, Georgian Court University, Lakewood, NJ (sponsored by Georgian Court University Business Club)
- Online E-list participant of the Career Management Alliance
- Professional Association of Resume Writers Convention attendee
- Career Masters Institute Convention attendee
- Subscriber to industry specific publications that promote the most current resume writing techniques and detail the most relevant employment information
- Former positions as an Advertising Manager and Promotional Writer for a high-technology educational training system manufacturer (Lab-Volt, Division of Buck Engineering), writer for the New Jersey Department of Transportation, and features writer for the Jersey Journal newspaper (Hudson County, NJ)
- 1976 Bachelor of Arts Degree recipient, Journalism; Dean's List student; college newspaper Features Editor; Post Graduate Courses in Human Resource Management
Resume Writer Publications
I am one of more than 200 career experts cited in the newly released and highly coveted Directory of Professional Resume Writers.
Published resumes and cover letters by A Word's Worth can be found in:
David F. Noble, respected publisher, wrote about a resume contribution by A Word's Worth, "Few resumes exhibit vitality, but this one does. The light tone of the headline, followed by a strong quote establishes the resume's tone, which is to be kept to the end."
Renowned authors Louise Kursmark and Wendy Enelow refer to a cover letter contributed by A Word's Worth to their Cover Letter Magic book as "well written" and "persuasive."